Grow With Us!
We occasionally have opportunities to join the Greenjeans team.
If you are an energetic individual looking for a positive work environment that beautifies the city, tell us why you would like to join our team of friendly, passionate biophiles!
Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
The ideal candidate would possess a love of working with live plants and people, together with some related work experience. Proven customer care skills and dependability are essential. A high degree of attention to detail is key to delivering our established standards of excellence. Greenjeans is a company devoted to serving our customers and employees with integrity and care. We expect the same conscientiousness of our employees.
The following qualities are essential for any candidates:
- Clean, valid Alberta driver’s licence. (own reliable vehicle may be an advantage)
- Clean criminal record (security clearance may be required)
We are especially interested to meet horticulturalists with a long term plan for tenure, development and career advancement.
- Extended Health and Dental care plan
- Two weeks’ paid annual leave per year
- Reimbursement for use of your cellphone on the job
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company Uniform